Come to Nathanael’s Rest
Relax at Nathanael's Rest in Mundaring
Friday afternoon, April 21 to Sunday afternoon April 23
Nathanael's Rest is a small convention centre in bushland very close to the town of Mundaring. It is approximately a 50 minutes drive from Fremantle along Roe Highway and the Great Eastern Highway.
There is accomodation for 8 people with 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units.
There is a central meeting place with excellent facilities and an attached kitchen.
It is set in attractive bushland carefully designed to relax and inspire.
Who can take part? Victoria Quay & Quanote members , partners and friends.
What does it cost? $120 per person - $60 a night.
What about food? A simple self serve Breakfast is provided. We self cater for the other meals.
What will we do there? There's lots of possibilities.
- Get to know our fellow members in a relaxed social setting
- Take part in fun events - in the building and outside
- Have a Toastmaster meeting on Saturday morning
- Have a concert on Saturday night
- Have a Toastmaster meeting on Sunday morning
- Free time to wander in the bush or to walk the Labyrinth
- Cook meals - and eat them together
How do you book your place? Let Treasurer David know - 0401 011 212. He will add you to the list. It's first come, first served.
See some pix of the Centre on this Rotator (it will go on repeating)
Leave a Comment